Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Wednesday

Hi everyone!

This day was realy wet and cold. I don't like cold and rain. When I was going to school my shoes and hair got wet. I was awful.

On our first lesson(P.E) we played volleyball as usually.On the second-English- we wrote a classtest. I think it was rather easy. On Third and fourth lesson we talked about our obligatory book -Hunger Games. I realy enjoy this book. I read all three volumes.
Gosia

I like rain but when I go somewhere  I hate this. I came to school wet. Lucky I had umbrella :) So, despite the rain this day was very good and easy.
After two Polish lessons we didn't have history as usually because our teacher is in Krakow. We had educational hour (normally we have it on 6 lesson). Instead it on the 6 lesson we had English year test. Some tasks were easy but some hard (unfortunately!). I hope I will get a good mark!
Bye!
PS. I also like the Hunger Games series. Now I'm reading the last book. :)
Weronika D.  


No comments:

Post a Comment