Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Wednesday - 02.05.12

Hi!

As you know from early posts we have some free days. Today is Polish Flag Day so we put flag up. Yesterday at night I went back from my friend's parcel in the small village - Stawinoga. It was very funny. The weather was perfect - hot and sunny! This day I spent at home. I was reading Catching fire - Suzanne Collins and watching some serials. It was a good day.


During free days I"m stayind at home. This day is rather rainy but it's still warm. I relaxed and read book about wizards. Unfortunately teachers gave us some homework but I"m not thinking about it now, I'll do it on Sunday as ussually ;). I avail from free days because on Monday I have to back to school ;(.

Bye, have a great week!

Weronika D. & Gosia



No comments:

Post a Comment