Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Thursday 10 May 2012

Thursday


Hey again!
How is it? We hope that as well. Today, like every Thursday we had a religion, English, biology, art, Polish and German generally, but this time there wasn't one teacher and one group could go home. Unfortunately, not mine: (Ola) During the religion we were drawing. On the English lesson we were talking about adverbs and we played the game: “puns” (you have to show what you want to say). On the biology we get marks from quiz and our posters. During the art we use internet to find descriptions of concepts. On Polish, which was the last lesson for me (Agata) we wrote a test from grammar.

At 15 when I was coming home the weather was very hot and sunny like yesterday. Um .. No, it was even warmer: D
I did my homework and now I'm learning of history because we have a quiz tomorrow.
Wish us good luck !;p
Ola
After school I went home by train and I was playing the violin. I was listening to music and resting. In the evening I was studying history and doing my homework.
Agata

No comments:

Post a Comment