Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Tuesday

Hi
This is crazy! We have tests every single day! It's terrible! My friends (Kamila and Julia) told you we had a math test yesterday and today we had a Polish test. It was neither very hard nor easy. For me the worst part was the writing part because I'm not that good at it but I'll see what I'll get (I hope to get a good mark but I think we all do when we have tests). We also had a surprise quiz (which wasn't a nice one for most of us but who cares, right?!) durring our German classes. We hope (again) to get good marks.

I also hope you guys don't have that many tests as we do and that you're having a funny and more relaxing week than we do.
Krysia

Krysia wrote everything about our terrible tests. I think that it was quite easy, but who knows how it will be really... I don't have any other ideas what I shoul write, so I'm going to stop.
Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment