Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Saturday 5 May 2012

Friday

Hi!!!
What did you do in this week? Did you use the hot weather and go somewhere with friends or family..? :) I hope you did it, because it was the best thing what you could do! :) But if not.. I think you was watching TV, reading books, playing games, surfing the Net, painting pictures, listening to your favourite music, dancing or  you was just slepping all the time :) This week was very enjoyable and nice for me, because I was doing everything what I want and I didn't worry about my school, lessons, learning... It was only time for me! :) :) I hope you had a rest too. Now I am planing how I will start do my homework, but it I will do tomorrow.... We have still two free days- REMEMBER!!!

Kisses,
Fabia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment