Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Thursday 17 May 2012

Saturday in Prague

Hi everyone!
Last weekend I visited Prague with a school trip. It's a beautiful city and i like it a lot.
My friend and I checked out in our free time the Museum of Torture, it was amaizing.
We went down stairs to a large, dark cellar to see the a exhibition. There were machines that were used to brake legs and hands. I was so scared, beacuse there were people screming in pain everywhere.
After that we went to see the larges bricked brige in Europe - King's Karol Brige.  Intresting is that only 3 of many figures are real.
There's a legend that says, if you touch the real, old figure you will have luck.
We saw many things, but I don't want to write it all beacuse it's probably a bit boring :P

Agnieszka

No comments:

Post a Comment