Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Wednesday

Hi! :)

This day (as usually on Wednesday) was pretty much easy and peaceful. It was a good day. On the PE we went to the park near our school. When we came back we had English. We talked about neighbourhoods. After that we had two Polish lessons. We read about altruistic and egoistic people and did some tasks. Instead of History we had Civics. We wrote a class test (in my opinion it was hard - Gosia). After that we have educational hour.
Weronika D. & Gosia


After lessons I went to the church choir. Today were only few people so we didn't sing but talked and hung school decoration.

Weronika D.

At 3 p.m when I was coming back home it was realy hot and sunny out side. I was in a good mood. In a bus were a lot of people and it was tight but I withstanded it.. At home I realised that I have homework to do and then my mood changed. I was sad. When I'll end my homework my good mood will be back.

Gosia

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment