Our school

Our school
This is our school which is in the centre of Warsaw.

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Spanish Day

Hi! I'm Olga. I'm writing this post with my friends - Krysia and Olek. We decided to write something about Spain Day. I think it's quite interesting subject. So... Let's start with one very important thing: 21st March in Poland (and not only) we have first day of Spring and Truant Day (unofficially of course). To celebrate this day (I mean the first day of spring of course) our teachers and students organised the Spanish Day. Many interesting things were happening. For example there was a fashion show prepared by students from our class. In this show, girls and boys from our class played the roles of English and Spanish celebrities. That ws so much fun! But that's not the only thing. Also two of our friends (Weronika and Marta) played some Spanish music and students from other classes made some Spanish snacks and biscuits which were really delicious! I loved this day and I think the whole school enjoyed it! 
I hope there will be more days like this one :)
P.S. Julia & Kamila inset very funny video. We want to show you something too. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkHJKakHMpo

No comments:

Post a Comment